MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Easier way to upload editorials to iStock  (Read 26031 times)

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 02:39 »
I've released DeepMeta v2.0.21:

• New settings added the the Options (Windows) / Preferences (Mac) dialog: auto keyword/term and auto category selection is now optional and is off by default
  • New option added to truncate title imported from IPTC metadata to 10 words. This setting is also off by default.
  • Auto term selection for keywords is improved and less aggressive
  • Several improvements to extraction of editorial data from IPTC metadata upon import. Thanks for all helpful and detailed feedback!
  • If no errors are left after metadata import, the file status is correctly set to "To upload"

As usual, keep the reports and suggestions coming. Much appreciated!

Franky, I love this version! It works amazing for me :) It really improved my workflow and I can finally submit my editorials to iStock! :)

Thank you very much for amazing job!

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2016, 01:56 »
Thanks for your work on this uploaded some editorials yesterday approved overnight accepted apart from a couple where they wanted more detail..good work. Now have a big backlog to work through!

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2016, 05:38 »
Am I right that there is stil no option to process/submit several images in the same time in DeepMeta (i mean similar images to be keyworded and categorized in the same time)? Is it ever going to happen?

If FrankyDM could address this i would really appreciate :)

Most DeepMeta users work as follows:
- Add your batch of similar images to DeepMeta
- Keyword the first one, along with categories and model releases (if any)
- Use the DeepMeta copy feature to copy all this info to the other images
- Move all to upload queue, click "upload" and go out for your next photoshoot.

Here's some info on the copy feature: http://www.deepmeta.com/GettingStarted/CopyAndPaste/

Let me know if I misunderstood something.

Thank you for that, Franky, it makes things so much easier! :)

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 05:25 »
Hi Photodude,

We recently launched qHero.com which is a faster alternative to Deepmeta with bulk-uploading, multifile editing, and even auto-disambiguitation. We also support editorials and would be very happy to get you onboard. Feel free to give us feedback through  tab on the site. Find us on qhero.com where you can also view our new "how to use qhero" youtube feature highlighting the main features.

We hope to get you on board!

All the best,

Kasper Ravlo, CEO at qHero.

It's a lovely tool, but the description / title editor doesn't seem to allow me to edit the title / description ? :/

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2017, 06:48 »
We worked this out through qHero support, sorry I didn't see you comment in here though!