MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Can not receive money from Stockxpert  (Read 12900 times)

« on: May 22, 2016, 23:29 »
About two month I can not receive money from Stockxpert. I've sent many letters to support but had no result. At first they promised me to send money as soon as possible, but now they even don't answered to me! Probably somebody can give me an advice how to get my money?

50%

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:31 »
Thanks for that I completely forgot about them they accumulated a nice four-digit-sum from my last payment request. The new payment request seems to gone easily through if I don't receive the payment on my paypal-account I will let you know. The only tip I have for you is to contact Getty as they own Stockxpert.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:34 »
You need to do a regular payout request through StockXpert. It gets scheduled in on a set date, like next month on the 15th, or something like that.  You shouldn't be able to request payout through a site mail, if that is in fact how you are requesting payout.  I just cashed out StockXpert and had no problems, it just took like six weeks for it to happen. I'm using Paypal.

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 19:36 »
I thought Stockxpert accounts were transferred to IS. I did not know we had to request payouts still from that site. I just checked and had some money sitting there. Are these old sales only? I had deleted my log in info. Fortunately, the password recovery is quick...

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 20:54 »
I thought Stockxpert accounts were transferred to IS. I did not know we had to request payouts still from that site. I just checked and had some money sitting there. Are these old sales only? I had deleted my log in info. Fortunately, the password recovery is quick...

No, those are today's sales from the Hemera collection.

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 11:59 »
thank you Mantis - good to know! I've been out of the picture for a few years. Just getting back into it now.

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 02:24 »
It's a good news that someone else can receive money from Stockxpert. I just keep receiving( for about two month) letters from support something like " It looks like the person who handles royalty payment is off. Rest assured that I am communicating with her and I will email you as soon as I know more."  or "I have not heard from the person in charge. I have made another follow up and I will let you know as soon as possible."
But still no money from Stockxpert on my Skrill account!

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 08:17 »
thank you Mantis - good to know! I've been out of the picture for a few years. Just getting back into it now.

No problem.  Last year I logged into my StockXpert account at the end of the year and had $670 in it. I about pooped my drawers.