pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Where can I see my downloaded files?  (Read 6003 times)

alno

« on: July 12, 2016, 13:12 »
I've found price only. How can I see which clip of mine was downloaded recently?

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 22:03 »
+2
Hi Irena, I'm still learning where to find it all as well. If you're in "my account" down the left side click on "my uploads" then depending what the sale it you can find it here. On the top right of the list of files, click "last DL" to bring the sold files to the top. If it is reporting for the previous month click on "image subscriptions" on the left side under My Uploads then click "last sub DL" to bring the sold files to the top again. And you can do the same with "partner program" which are being reported now for last month.

alno

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 07:00 »
Hi Irena, I'm still learning where to find it all as well. If you're in "my account" down the left side click on "my uploads" then depending what the sale it you can find it here. On the top right of the list of files, click "last DL" to bring the sold files to the top. If it is reporting for the previous month click on "image subscriptions" on the left side under My Uploads then click "last sub DL" to bring the sold files to the top again. And you can do the same with "partner program" which are being reported now for last month.

Thank you!

alno

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 07:05 »
+1

It looks like there was the weirdest site design contest and this one got the top prize... 

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 07:52 »
Yeah, iStock has been more getting more and more contributor unfriendly every year.

Chichikov

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 11:34 »

It looks like there was the weirdest site design contest and this one got the top prize...

I don't call this "design"

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 02:59 »
Istock show Subs and PP sales one month after the effective sale...
Only istock non subs sales are in real time like all other agencies..
I realized only when I started using StockPerformer.
Eg. I have to wait the end july to know all my IS sales of june :/

Anyway,  the contributor dashbord on Istock is a mess, I am using stockperformer for this reason too!

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:01 by philfreez »