MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Sensitive Information rejection?  (Read 3925 times)

« on: July 27, 2016, 00:30 »
Few of my designs were rejected with Sensitive Information reason.
It says "Sensitive Information -- Image contains sensitive information (credit card info, bank account info, license plate numbers, etc.)"

I have created a biz card which contained random address and phone numbers which do not exists anywhere and its clearly visible in the design that it is some sample text. I don't how how reviewers reject.
I doubt whether they see the image before rejecting.

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:00 »
+3
Try to dial that phone number in your image. May be you can connect with the reviewer  ;)

dpimborough

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 05:15 »
It says "Sensitive Information -- Image contains sensitive information (credit card info, bank account info, license plate numbers, etc.)"

I have created a biz card which contained random address and phone numbers which do not exists anywhere and its clearly visible in the design that it is some sample text. I don't how how reviewers reject.

It's because reviewers have a few seconds to review an image.

In the old days you could add a note but not any more.

Try blurring the address and other details  if you can.

Other wise use the old lorem lipsum in place of the text  http://www.lipsum.com/

Otherwise give it to Alamy :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 15:24 by Teddy the Cat »

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 07:44 »
+2

It's because reviewers have a few seconds to review an image.

In th old days you could add a note but not any more.

Try blurring the address and other details  if you can.

Other wise use the old lorem lipsum in place of the text  http://www.lipsum.com/

Otherwise give it to Alamy :)

I sure miss those days.  I had some really cool back and forth with the Istock reviewers in the early days. Some of those reviewers were totally cool and very helpful when explaining their rejections.  Some were right and some were not, but in the end it's their system so it's nice to have some back and forth dialog.

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 07:52 »
definitely ,yes, miss those days where there is a note for you to add for the reviewer.

these days, CONTACT US doesn't even work, because i have written them and still have not gotten a answer for 2 months running already.
looking at how bad it has been going for contributors, i am not even sure if there is anyone in the Clients Relations dept anyway!!!

suwanneeredhead

• O.I.D. Sufferer (Obsessive Illustration Disorder)
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 12:57 »
Just make the contact information LOOK generic like "lorem ipsum," the reviewers will glance at that and know there is no real information there.  If you make them look real in any way, the reviewers have to think it could be real.

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 21:39 »
+1
thanks for everyone's reply. I will from now use Lorem ipsum text.
btw, its too strange that out of 10 design they accepted 3 and rejected 7.. when all 10 contained same information.

even I too now miss the add note to reviewer option.