pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Initial APplication at StockXpert?  (Read 4691 times)

« on: March 14, 2008, 15:29 »
Can anyone share any insight about waiting time initial application reviews at StockXpert? I submitted the requisite batch of 5 last Friday. Nothing back yet except for the boilerplate thank you email.

As a note, I submitted 4 illustrations (not vector) and one photo. In case this makes any difference. Not whining, just wondering so I can do some planning regarding future strategies. Thanks!

CofkoCof

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 16:13 »
I think that StockXpert doesn't send you an email, you just get a message on the site.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 16:53 »
I have checked via my login as well. Does not show any progress, but thx for the info.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 16:58 »
If you get accepted (I hope) you will find StockXpert a very lucrative site. I am only there 1 1/2 months and my
designers are just * my images off the site.

I wish I had uploaded to the 2 years ago when I first started.

The MIZ

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 17:37 »
As far as I can remember (it's been two years now), first submission took a while to be reviewed (like one week), and in fact they asked me to resubmit because they had lost the images...  :o

But that was long ago, I believe they don't lose things anymore!   :D

Regards,
Adelaide

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 22:08 »
Things happen slowly there approval wise but they seem to be worth the wait. There appears to be a significant amount of traffic there which has translated into sales for me in my first month of being there.

Mark

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 12:44 »
I applied with the initial 5 images and e-mailed support after about 3 weeks and got a response that applications are reviewed in 3 to 4 weeks.  At about 5 weeks I got an e-mail that they could not make a decision from my 5 images that had been submitted and that they wanted me to submit 5 more.  I got the impression that they were lost as they didn't say anything like provide a wider diversity of subjects or anything like that....no explanation of what type of more info they needed.  So I sent in 5 more on the same day.  I got the impression they would take a look and let me know quickly.  That was on February 28th...so it looks as if it is being treated as an initial application again.  I don't know, I am finding it frustrating as it has been going on over 2 months now.  I think my images are Ok...at least I got into iStock, SS, and LO on my first go round.....

Howard

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 21:10 »
That's discouraging Howard. Like I said just wanted to get an idea of how things worked there. I wish you much future success!

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 15:18 »
Initial app submitted 3/8 accepted today 3/19.

Thanks for all the replies and comments.

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 07:17 »
Hi everyone!
We've been having some technical difficulties since early March/late Feb which explains the long wait period in some cases. The issues have now been resolved and it should all be back to normal very soon.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience. The longest it should take for application reviews is ten days but we try our hardest to keep it to a two to three day wait.

Thanks again for your applications and patience. You will get answer soon.

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 13:54 »
Hi everyone!
We've been having some technical difficulties since early March/late Feb which explains the long wait period in some cases. The issues have now been resolved and it should all be back to normal very soon.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience. The longest it should take for application reviews is ten days but we try our hardest to keep it to a two to three day wait.

Thanks again for your applications and patience. You will get answer soon.

Thanks for the update SEB_P :)