pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: how to attach PR to image rejected for no PR  (Read 3930 times)

« on: April 20, 2008, 13:07 »
I submitted a particular (my best-seller) image to Stockxpert, and it was rejected for no Property Release, so I got and uploaded Property Release, and sent Support notification, including ID number of the rejected image.

No response for several days, so I also posted question in their "Technical Ques."   No response. So, I figured maybe I should post it in Newbie section, but now I can't even find way to submit a new post anywhere on any forum.

If anyone's been in similar situation of rejection for a Release that you could then submit once you knew they wanted it:  HOW DID YOU HANDLE IT:

Would it be best to simply be more patient and wait for them to get around to my communications? 

Or, is it standard procedure for contributor to delete a file rejected for no PR, and then resubmit, attaching the PR to to it right then?

Thank you.  smiles - Ann
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 13:22 by ann »

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 13:08 »
LOL, funny that I posted a MR question at exact same time!  (Sorry, no answer).

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 14:33 »
I submitted a particular (my best-seller) image to Stockxpert, and it was rejected for no Property Release, so I got and uploaded Property Release, and sent Support notification, including ID number of the rejected image.

No response for several days, so I also posted question in their "Technical Ques."   No response. So, I figured maybe I should post it in Newbie section, but now I can't even find way to submit a new post anywhere on any forum.

If anyone's been in similar situation of rejection for a Release that you could then submit once you knew they wanted it:  HOW DID YOU HANDLE IT:

Would it be best to simply be more patient and wait for them to get around to my communications? 

Or, is it standard procedure for contributor to delete a file rejected for no PR, and then resubmit, attaching the PR to to it right then?

Thank you.  smiles - Ann

click on the image or somewhereit says edit (a small button)  it will open you the page where you can add the realeas on the right side of it.

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 15:14 »
Thank you so much for replying; it was so kind. I totally forgot that that's the first thing I did after uploading the PR.

I went to image, pressed edit, selected the newly added PR release, and then pressed submit.

When button remained orange (with 'rejected for no PR message) for a while,  I was concerned that my submitting/attaching the PR to image hadn't actually worked.

So, THEN I wrote to Support with info about how I attached the PR.
After continuing to see the orange button for a few days, that's when I posted on StockXpert forum, and days after that I posted here.

smiles - Ann

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 21:04 »
When I resubmitted a rejected image, that orange ball would become yellow again, waiting for review.  I never did this for releases though, just the image itself, but I would expect to be the same.  When you open the image for edition after adding the PR, is there any indication that the PR is there?

Regards,
Adelaide

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 22:19 »
Thanks for all the help, everyone. I just got a reply to my forum post and was told image should have been rejected for other reason. That's what I get for leaving out property release so that 2 reviewers checked it.  ;-D
Oh well, live & learn.  smiles - Ann