MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: "Account Terminated"  (Read 22140 times)

« on: July 07, 2008, 12:11 »
In my quest for losing non earners and getting ready to go exclusive with istock when I can (probably october...), I sent Crestock this message about 2 weeks ago:

"Hi,

I have decided to narrow the spread of my portfolio.
As all I made with your site is $11.50 in over 2 years, I am sorry to
 have to let it go.

Please delete my images and close my account.

I hope you would still consider of transfering those funds to my
paypal account: **paypal email comes here**

Please let me know, to the same email address, when portfolio is deleted.

Thanks,
Lior."

A few days later they sent me an email asking me to verify that it was me that asked the account to be cancelled, and so I did.

Today I got this email from them:
"Dear Lior

This is to confirm that your account has been terminated.

Best Regards,

Kari Sklbones
The Crestock Team"

Of course, not a single word about those $11.50 (that became $11.75 while waiting for them to take action)....

I did send an email with the same request to CanStockPhoto, but didn't even get an answer...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 12:14 by Lior »

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 12:18 »
Funny, I just checked and my account is still there, with those $11.75, but with "0 images approved".

So the funds are there, but I  will never get them...

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 12:57 »
I think it is fair, as we know that will happen when we sign up.  It would cost them money to have an admin sending out money under the $50 minimum payout.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 13:20 »
I really have to thank Featurepics because when I pulled my stuff from there they paid me the 30 US that they owed me.  and that was a pleasant surprise.

Too bad they haven't taken off like some of the other sites.

tan510jomast

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 13:27 »
I really have to thank Featurepics because when I pulled my stuff from there they paid me the 30 US that they owed me.  and that was a pleasant surprise.Too bad they haven't taken off like some of the other sites.
yes, i have to agree with you. Oksana (I think that's her name) is always communicative. Full marks for that. They haven't sold anything for me, but I left it there due to her amicable attitude.

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 14:52 »
i don't think we should expect sites to payout our earnings when they are only a small amount.

They also have to pay reviewers to look at every image we submit, which gets to be a bit of a cost, as well as hosting the images (perhaps minimal).

You could still keep referral incomes from crestock?? :)  if there are any, or maybe keep your account for uploading later or playing in their competitions (which have pretty good prizes)

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 15:02 »
Frankly, Lior - 11.75 $?

DanP68

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 05:04 »
yes, i have to agree with you. Oksana (I think that's her name) is always communicative.

You mean Elena?   Oksana was close...    :D

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 06:50 »
yes, i have to agree with you. Oksana (I think that's her name) is always communicative.

You mean Elena?   Oksana was close...    :D
There are both Elena and Oksana on FP

DanP68

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 15:19 »
Really?  The Joke's on me then.  Why have I never seen Oksana?

tan510jomast

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 11:08 »
Really?  The Joke's on me then.  Why have I never seen Oksana?

I am sure there's more than 2 ladies there. In my case, Oksana is the one who answered my emails.

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 15:20 »
I really have to thank Featurepics because when I pulled my stuff from there they paid me the 30 US that they owed me.  and that was a pleasant surprise.

Too bad they haven't taken off like some of the other sites.

You quit before they started to promote the site......... Late this summer!
They are a new site and said that in the very beginning!
I guess you give up very quick! I think you could at least wait untill they are open for business and fully promoting and advertising it. Don't you? ;D

-Larry

Whoooops! I thought you was talking about Yaymicro. My Bad!! sorry I spoke too soon!  :-[
-Larry
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 16:19 by Lcjtripod »

ironarrow

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 21:09 »
Frankly, Lior - 11.75 $?

Why not? It is his money!

Does it matter, the amount? It is principles and if they don't pay it, crestock will prove me right that they are a useless website..

Also, who cares how much they pay the reviewers?! They made enough money of Lior to pay his commission...

Heyy!! Anyone who hasn't yet signed up with crestock but is thinking to do so!! Yes, you guys, read this thread!!

THIS IS CRESTOCK, A SITE WHO DOES NOT PAY THE DESERVED COMMISSIONS!!!

Thank you Lior, for letting us know.. I will make sure I never sign up with them!

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 21:34 »
Thank you Lior, for letting us know.. I will make sure I never sign up with them!

You better not sign up to Fotolia, Dreamstime, Shutterstock, Istockphoto, Stockxpert, and pretty much any other microstock site either. You were well aware of the minimum payout when you signed up to the site, you should not expect to be paid if you don't reach the minimum payout.

ironarrow

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 22:32 »

You better not sign up to Fotolia, Dreamstime, Shutterstock, Istockphoto, Stockxpert, and pretty much any other microstock site either. You were well aware of the minimum payout when you signed up to the site, you should not expect to be paid if you don't reach the minimum payout.

What is that you, you, you thing  :D

I submit to top 7 sites on the list and get a payout every month on every single site..  On IS and SS it is not just a payout, it is enough to pay all my bills, my rent, my shopping, and I can still save some, blah blah!!

I feel for Lior.. There is nothing to feel for Crestock who already pays a 0.25c magnificent subs DL commission.. There is no site left in this industry that pays 0.25c.. You might say SS but they are one of the best and it is easy to sell.. When you reach $500 then you jump to 0.33c which is OK.. I can not complain about SS because I reached $500 in my first month.. Whatever, that's not the point! The point is Crestock being unreasonable to Lior..

They make $11.75 sound like a big amount.. Why don't they just pay it to him? It is his money at the end of the day!

There are reasonable websites who would consider paying him that amount.. At the end of the day, that money is Lior's.. Not Crestock's!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 22:34 by ironarrow »

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 23:55 »
Ironarrow,

You talk a good talk. But several times people have asked to see your port, or to get a link, or something to back up these incredible statements.  And you never answer.

Go on, tell me you are afraid someone will "steal" your ideas.  Well, I think if you are making the numbers you are making, several that would have considered it have already done it. 

This is a professional forum, and we come here to share ideas and to learn and grow.

I'd love to see your little speedometer thing.  It would lend a lot of credibility to your statements.

But, without any proof offered, I have nothing to do but take whatever you say as tongue in cheek.

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 00:00 »

The point is Crestock being unreasonable to Lior..

Crestock is only following the policy you accepted when you signed up to submit to them.

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 01:30 »

They make $11.75 sound like a big amount.. Why don't they just pay it to him? It is his money at the end of the day!

Actually they make it sound like a small amount.. an amount too small to pay out.

It is stated in their policy that it is too low for a pay out, and I think that is fair.  That would be the EXACT same situation with any other microstock website.

As far as how often I get a payout.. well, of course it is not like the big 6, or even like bigstock, but it does take a strong 7th place for me.  I get a payout every 3 months. 

nruboc

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 01:43 »
Ironarrow,

You talk a good talk. But several times people have asked to see your port, or to get a link, or something to back up these incredible statements.  And you never answer.

Go on, tell me you are afraid someone will "steal" your ideas.  Well, I think if you are making the numbers you are making, several that would have considered it have already done it. 

This is a professional forum, and we come here to share ideas and to learn and grow.

I'd love to see your little speedometer thing.  It would lend a lot of credibility to your statements.

But, without any proof offered, I have nothing to do but take whatever you say as tongue in cheek.

Ha..ha.. that's the same thing I was thinking... wanted to see his port with his claims. C'mon Ironarrow, let's see it

josh_crestock

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 02:46 »
Frankly, Lior - 11.75 $?

Does it matter, the amount? It is principles and if they don't pay it, crestock will prove me right that they are a useless website..

Also, who cares how much they pay the reviewers?! They made enough money of Lior to pay his commission...

Heyy!! Anyone who hasn't yet signed up with crestock but is thinking to do so!! Yes, you guys, read this thread!!

Kindly read the T&S statement, every other 'useless website' has the same principle of a minimum payout.
http://www.crestock.com/legal.aspx#agreement

Microbius

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 03:45 »

100% right.
@ ironarrow, you know you can add the dials and still stay anonymous. If your going to be that forceful with your opinions,  I suggest you do.

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 04:16 »
Ironarrow,

Ha..ha.. that's the same thing I was thinking... wanted to see his port with his claims. C'mon Ironarrow, let's see it

I can't anderstand you guys....

if want to find someone portfolio you can find it "i did"

if you cant even find someones portfolio ...

it's too soon to have opinion about microstock.

hey

Ironarrow

As you know i agree with you about crestock, but you forgot to mension few more things about them. (i don't have curent  problem with them since i have decide not to upload since last december)
Just for newer guys...

1. They have hevy bad attitude

2. They make rediculus and mass rejections (the most rejections ever had from all sites)

3. The sales of the site are one of the worst in the industry

4. They pay the lowest comisions of ALL???

i think those are few reason why not to submit images with them.

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40 »

1. They have a bad attitude

2. They make ridiculous and mass rejections (the most rejections ever had from all sites)

4. They pay the lowest commissions of ALL???

Just to give a balanced picture - here is another opinion

Not sure where you get that from - they have been very responsive to users feedback, and have been more than willing to help out members who have problems and have posted on the forums here.

2. They make ridiculous and mass rejections (the most rejections ever had from all sites)
Yeah, they are tough on rejections.. especially in the past - they are less tough now.  If you don't think you have the quality they expect, don't submit.

Yeah, they are much worse than the big 6, but they are much better than the 30 other sites that are fighting for a spot in the microstock market.

well, subscription is lower than anywhere else (25 cents instead of 30) but their single download prices are better than a lot of places.

5. you forgot to mention that they have the quickest uploading procedure of anyone.

Microbius

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 06:14 »

Just to give a balanced picture - here is another opinion

Not sure where you get that from - they have been very responsive to users feedback, and have been more than willing to help out members who have problems and have posted on the forums here.

Yeah, they are tough on rejections.. especially in the past - they are less tough now.  If you don't think you have the quality they expect, don't submit.

Yeah, they are much worse than the big 6, but they are much better than the 30 other sites that are fighting for a spot in the microstock market.

well, subscription is lower than anywhere else (25 cents instead of 30) but their single download prices are better than a lot of places.

5. you forgot to mention that they have the quickest uploading procedure of anyone.
This is absolutely right.
I haven't been phoned up by many sites to ask how I was finding the site and what features I'd like to see added, Crestock has done just that.
They're trying to build a site with only the best content, that is their niche, so that customers don't need to wade through all the dross. This is one of the biggest complaints that buyers have about microstock in general.
If you are getting most of your work rejected you probably shouldn't be submitting there.

ironarrow

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 07:10 »

Actually they make it sound like a small amount.. an amount too small to pay out.

Leaf,  I am very happy for you that you are making a payout every month.. Which one is missing though? if crestock is 7?!

Anyway, my point is if Snapvillage can have a $10 payout which they do, then crestock can consider paying that to Lior..

@Kngkyle

What are you talking about dude? I am not even with crestock? so which policy? I would never accept 0.25c payout.. Only if there was no other options.. But while even the big ones pay much more than 0.25c what's up with crestock?

ironarrow

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 07:14 »
Ironarrow,

I really have nothing to prove.. I don't feel the need for putting the links here..

one day, if I feel it would be good for me I will.. Or probably in 2 years time if I work hard enough you will know me anyway.. I will have nowhere to hide..  :D

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 07:19 »
ooops no, not 7th place, they are 8th place for me...

My earnings go
SS
FT
DT
StockXpert
BS
123RF
crestock

but you misread what i wrote, I get a payout every 3 months, not every month.

ironarrow

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 07:20 »
Frankly, Lior - 11.75 $?

Kindly read the T&S statement, every other 'useless website' has the same principle of a minimum payout.
http://www.crestock.com/legal.aspx#agreement

Josh, kindly, and I am not making fun of you or crestock.. This is very serious!

what is your thoughts of 0.25c subs commission?! do you ever consider increasing them in the next 20 years? Because everybody did, don't you feel like it is your turn? Same for StockXpert.. They need to increase their 0.30c too..

Crestock has been paying the same 0.25c since the first time I saw your site.. In the meantime, dollar sank, + every expense of life got more expensive while your commission remains the same..

ironarrow

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 07:26 »

My earnings go
SS
FT
DT
StockXpert
BS
123RF
crestock

no I didn't misread.. I meant the other sites.. I know it would be hard to get to it every month on crestock.. I hardly make 1 payout a month at BigStock..

ironarrow

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 07:32 »

My earnings go
IS-----------
SS
FT
DT
StockXpert
BS
123RF
crestock

by the way, you missed IS on the list above.. Let me guess..

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 07:37 »
nope.. like this

SS
FT
DT
StockXpert
IS
BS
123RF
crestock

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 07:51 »
Quote from: ironarrow link=topic=5195.msg59010#msg59010
I really have nothing to prove.. I don't feel the need for putting the links here..

one day, if I feel it would be good for me I will.. Or probably in 2 years time if I work hard enough you will know me anyway.. I will have nowhere to hide..  :D

If you really have "nothing to prove" why do you constantly mention how much money you make, how high your sales are, how great your portfolio is, and how well you understand what customers want?

Practically every thread you've been in, you've boasted about your high sales.

We do have several of the "big boys" around here, but they do not constantly toot their own horn.

Until proven otherwise, I will consider you just a complete noob who talks big.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 07:57 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

What the readers would like to know is if your advices can be backed by  something that everybody here can relate to such as a few images of your own.  You indicated in another tread that I started that recently you have sold several XXL at StockXpert for $7.50 a dl.  Give me one good reason why I should believe you?  If you have the equipment to produce StockXpert XXL then you should be able to link us to a least one image of your own. You say that you have nothing to prove. I am sorry to tell you that if you want to be taken seriously by anyone, yes you will need to prove something to us. I will be the first one to respect you if you show me something worthwhile. Now, I don't disrespect you, I am just neutral about you. I sure would like to see those XXL that you sold at $7.50. It is the world that we live in not to trust someone just by their words. Would you?

Denis

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 08:00 »
Oh, and back to the original topic:

While I find crestock QA quite fussy, there's nothing wrong with that per se, if they were sticking to their original plan of "high quality" stock.

However, I find that most of my sales on Crestock coming from subscriptions.

This indicates to me they are shifting more from individual sales of "high quality" stock to a Shutterstock type buffet.

Shutterstock, while quite strict about certain technical aspects like noise, is very lenient about type and topic of illustrations it accepts. This is because Shutterstock realizes it's a numbers game, and the more images it has the better for its business model.

Crestock on the other hand is very fussy about the images it accepts in terms of theme and topic.  So yes, it's a bit annoying when a buffet site acts like a snobby gourmet critic.

ironarrow

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 08:39 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

What the readers would like to know is if your advices can be backed by  something that everybody here can relate to such as a few images of your own.  You indicated in another tread that I started that recently you have sold several XXL at StockXpert for $7.50 a dl.  Give me one good reason why I should believe you?  If you have the equipment to produce StockXpert XXL then you should be able to link us to a least one image of your own. You say that you have nothing to prove. I am sorry to tell you that if you want to be taken seriously by anyone, yes you will need to prove something to us. I will be the first one to respect you if you show me something worthwhile. Now, I don't disrespect you, I am just neutral about you. I sure would like to see those XXL that you sold at $7.50. It is the world that we live in not to trust someone just by their words. Would you?

Denis

Well Denis, I would! Because I don't see why a photographer or illustrator would come here to lie.. It is no beneficial to me If I lie and also it would make me pathetic..

-You don't have to take me seriously
-You don't have to believe me
- Or you don't have to respect me.. I do not disrespect you either.. And I am an illustrator, not a photographer..

If you really want to find out about my port, you have a slight chance of figuring it out.. I am not gonna give it away just like that..

Yes, I do not use the same user name that I use in my portfolios accross the stock websites but my user name here includes a clue for whoever wants to find out..

I accept, it is a hard puzzle, but it does have a clue in it and not hard if you have the knowledge of something that can solve the puzzle..

But you need to know something specific about the meaning of my nickname here.. I gave anyone an honest clue..

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 08:52 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

Denis

Well Denis, I would! Because I don't see why a photographer or illustrator would come here to lie.. It is no beneficial to me If I lie and also it would make me pathetic..

- Or you don't have to respect me.. I do not disrespect you either.. And I am an illustrator, not a photographer..

If you really want to find out about my port, you have a slight chance of figuring it out.. I am not gonna give it away just like that..

Yes, I do not use the same user name that I use in my portfolios accross the stock websites but my user name here includes a clue for whoever wants to find out..

I accept, it is a hard puzzle, but it does have a clue in it and not hard if you have the knowledge of something that can solve the puzzle..

But you need to know something specific about the meaning of my nickname here.. I gave anyone an honest clue..

If you think you can trust a stranger on the internet only by his written words then you are probably the only one on this forum. Does that tell you anything? Denis

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 08:53 »
I am a crazy old billionaire.

Hidden in my name is a clue to a hidden treasure of gold and diamonds, if you're clever enough to figure it out, you can have it.

- you don't have to take me seriously
- you don't have to believe me
- you don't have to respect me

But you need to know something specific about the location of the fantablulous treasure here.. I gave anyone an honest clue..

ironarrow

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 08:59 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

Denis

If you think you can trust a stranger on the internet only by his written words then you are probably the only one on this forum. Does that tell you anything? Denis

Anyway Denis,

No offence but if you do not want to search for it and just have a very good selling port to be presented to you in a golden plate sorry but I won't do that.. As I said if you search you may find it..

You can believe in whatever you can.. Sometimes I mention about my port or work.. It is not because I want to show off, It is because mentioning it, is useful to back some ideas..

And my point in posting to this thread is to discuss the low subs commissions of crestock.. I am expecting an answer from someone from crestock just as they knew to kindly tell me that all the websites have a minimum payout..

if we are gonna take other websites as examples, ALL THE WEBSITES PAY MORE SUBS COMMISSIONS THAN CRESTOCK as well.. This is a fact..

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 09:04 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

Denis

Anyway Denis,

No offence but if you do not want to search for it and just have a very good selling port to be presented to you in a golden plate sorry but I won't do that.. As I said if you search you may find it..

You can believe in whatever you can.. Sometimes I mention about my port or work.. It is not because I want to show off, It is because mentioning it, is useful to back some ideas..

And my point in posting to this thread is to discuss the low subs commissions of crestock.. I am expecting an answer from someone from crestock just as they knew to kindly tell me that all the websites have a minimum payout..

if we are gonna take other websites as examples, ALL THE WEBSITES PAY MORE SUBS COMMISSIONS THAN CRESTOCK as well.. This is a fact..

Not the all port....just link one image to show us. What's wrong with that?

ironarrow

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 09:06 »
I am a crazy old billionaire.

Hidden in my name is a clue to a hidden treasure of gold and diamonds, if you're clever enough to figure it out, you can have it.

- you don't have to take me seriously
- you don't have to believe me
- you don't have to respect me

But you need to know something specific about the location of the fantablulous treasure here.. I gave anyone an honest clue..

:D

I won't say a word to you :D I will enjoy reading your fantasies though..

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 09:07 »

How is it impossible to discuss microstock agency policies without bringing up how much you earn per month? Everyone else does it.
It's like being unable to discuss gasoline prices without comparing bank accounts.

edit: genitalia reference removed
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:23 by kgtoh »

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2008, 09:08 »
  :D

I won't say a word to you :D I will enjoy reading your fantasies though..

Right back atcha. Enjoy your fantasy life.  ;D

ironarrow

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 09:10 »
Ironarrow,

Hello Ironarrow,

Denis

Anyway Denis,

I won't link anything from my port but let me look for some artwork I have painted on photoshop:) Is it possible to just upload a picture within this message?

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 09:18 »

I won't link anything from my port but let me look for some artwork I have painted on photoshop:) Is it possible to just upload a picture within this message?

Good for you!!!! yes I want to see!!! maybe someone else can help him getting the image up here?

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008, 09:18 »
Holy sh#t, Howard Hughes is still alive! :)

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2008, 09:20 »
Holy sh#t, Howard Hughes is still alive! :)

Howard Huges is still alive and making $3000 a month from microstock.
It's a top-secret portfolio though. shhh. be vewy vewy quiet.

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 09:20 »

Good for you!!!! yes I want to see!!! maybe someone else can help him getting the image up here?

if you want to upload a picture or something click on 'additional options' when making a post.

ironarrow

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008, 09:26 »
Nothing microstock and no vector at all because I do think it will just point to my port quickly..

But here are some photoshop paintings from my past.. one of them is from a book I illustrated.. one is from comics I drew for a magazine, and 2 for fun..

Yes kgtoh, I do have a fantasy world but not poor like yours  :D

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2008, 09:32 »
Since we seem to be uploading random artwork with absolutely no relation at all to stock, here's one of mine from years ago  :)

Having the capacity to produce fanart has no relation to proving the capacity to create a commercial stock portfolio.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:42 by kgtoh »

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2008, 09:33 »
Nothing microstock and no vector at all because I do think it will just point to my port quickly..

But here are some photoshop paintings from my past.. one of them is from a book I illustrated.. one is from comics I drew for a magazine, and 2 for fun..

Well Ironarrow....IF this is your work.... I am in awe and you have my full respect.  Denis

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2008, 09:33 »
repeat...oops
now all of this can be put to rest!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:36 by anonymous »

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2008, 09:35 »
found him
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/view_profile.php?userid=631225

...I do see the LOTR's influence!

very nice

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2008, 09:35 »

ironarrow

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 09:38 »
found him
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/view_profile.php?userid=631225

...I do see the LOTR's influence!

very nice

:D who . is this guy ;D  I never use ironarrow on the web apart from this forum..

here is more clue, ironarrow means something in my language and that is my username on stock websites :D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:43 by ironarrow »

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 09:40 »
okay then...how about this
"A large part of Iron Arrow's tradition is secrecy. Mr. Castro said there is a "delicate balance between secrecy and involvement," and that any resulting elitism is simply "misconstrued." He obviously was not free to reveal to me any of those private traditions. Understanding his personal obligations, the only thing I wanted to know was why they existed."

full link here:
http://media.www.thehurricaneonline.com/media/storage/paper479/news/2008/04/03/Opinion/Iron-Arrows.Secrets.Revealed-3301197.shtml

ironarrow

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2008, 09:41 »

Well Ironarrow....IF this is your work.... I am in awe and you have my full respect.  Denis

Denis, I only want ideas to talk and we should get back to topic why crestock pays only 0.25c??!! anyone? crestock?!

ironarrow

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2008, 09:47 »
Since we seem to be uploading random artwork with absolutely no relation at all to stock, here's one of mine from years ago  :)

Having the capacity to produce fanart has no relation to proving the capacity to create a commercial stock portfolio.

kgtoh, seriously.. I am no more, giving you answers.. you edited your post 3 times.. the first one was pathetic enough!  :D

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2008, 09:48 »

kgtoh, seriously.. I am no more, giving you answers.. you edited your post 3 times.. the first one was pathetic enough!  :D

Sorry, I make a lot of mistakes when I'm laughing uncontrollably :D

ironarrow

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2008, 09:53 »
Why did you edit your message? Were you worried it exposed your real IQ?  :D

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2008, 09:55 »
ok.. well i guess this thread has served it's purpose... :)