pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Upload Process A Little Better...  (Read 5401 times)

« on: October 12, 2006, 05:50 »
They brought back the 'previous category' drop down list, so you don't have to do everything in categories all over again with similar photos! Hallelujah! Every little bit helps, I guess. :D

Also, I think someone mentioned in another thread that IS advises when you are over 50 keywords, but doesn't tell you exactly how many...if you check the list of tags that are generated by your keywords, at the top it tells you how many tags you have. That number will tell you how many keywords you have, and whether you are over the limit, before you even submit it. (I just figured that one out today...) :P

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 06:02 »
is the limit 50 keywords or 50 tags - as one keyword can have multiple tags. ie. orange as in fruit and orange as in colour.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:10 »
I'm pretty sure it's keywords, but I'll have to check next time I upload...I just finished my batch for the week. :-\

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:41 »
is the limit 50 keywords or 50 tags - as one keyword can have multiple tags. ie. orange as in fruit and orange as in colour.

Keywords...

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:42 »
It's the number of entries (lines) on the left side, any entry can have one of several keywords, whose result end up with any numbers of tabs, even more than 50 if you choose several appropriate definitions.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:49 »
It's the number of entries (lines) on the left side, any entry can have one of several keywords, whose result end up with any numbers of tabs, even more than 50 if you choose several appropriate definitions.

The entries on the left side ARE the keywords.

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 08:02 »

The entries on the left side ARE the keywords.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't clear enough.  OK, I'll try again.  You can have more that 50 words in your keyword entry list, as many as you want (several per line, even repetitive keywords), as long as you have no more than 50 lines altogether.

For example, for repetitive keywords iif you have a picture of a toast, one keyword can be 'toast', another one 'french toast', another one ''stuffed french toast', another one 'continental breakfast' (I wish...!).  The total for this example is 4 keywords.

GeoPappas, I hope it makes sense now  :)