MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Here we go again @123rf  (Read 23715 times)

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 12:52 »
Thanks but I have just realized what happened.  It used to  be paid into my account and then I gave the proceedings  of 123 over to a family member that helps me upload my images and she said that she hadn't been paid but now I realize that the money went into my  paypal account not hers.

I'm 50% down this month on last month.
I still haven't been paid for last month has anybody else not been paid?

This is odd.  I am usually one of the last to get paid and I was paid on the 16th.  I think they go alphabetical or something and my last name starts with Y. 

Are you paid through Paypal or Moneybookers?  I am paid through Paypal if that makes any difference.

You should contact support if you haven't already.

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 20:40 »
Fotographer, maybe you didn't read all the threads above.  123 has a glitch and they sent payment to the email addresses listed under "correspondence", yours must also differ from the email account recorded under "Paypal" in your account info.  In my case, I have no Paypal connected to my correspondence e-mail so my payment will bounce back to them even though I received a "you've got funds" message at that e-mail address.  You  likely do have a paypal account hooked up to your "correspondence" email address for your other agencies - so you likely received the payment into the wrong account also.

They reported here that they caught the error before ALL payments went out so they halted the rest of the payments (Lisa's was late but now she has it).  My payment has still not arrived to the proper account, but they said they are working on it.

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 22:10 »
Thanks Pixart, that explains why it happened.
Fotographer, maybe you didn't read all the threads above.  123 has a glitch and they sent payment to the email addresses listed under "correspondence", yours must also differ from the email account recorded under "Paypal" in your account info.  In my case, I have no Paypal connected to my correspondence e-mail so my payment will bounce back to them even though I received a "you've got funds" message at that e-mail address.  You  likely do have a paypal account hooked up to your "correspondence" email address for your other agencies - so you likely received the payment into the wrong account also.

They reported here that they caught the error before ALL payments went out so they halted the rest of the payments (Lisa's was late but now she has it).  My payment has still not arrived to the proper account, but they said they are working on it.