pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Has anybody actually recieved payment from Crestock this month  (Read 22706 times)

« on: December 16, 2009, 16:25 »
Hi,

Has anybody actually received payment from Crestock this month???

I have not been paid since requesting a paymet in October.

I have emailed three times, receiving various excuses.

I have told them that if I do not receive payment by Dec 31st, I will remove my images, again I got another excuse.

below are the emails

On 15 Dec 2009, at 21:37,

> > Question/comment:
> Hi,
>
> In October of this year I requested a payout of $50.00.
>
> This has still not been paid.
>
> I contacted you several weeks ago, you replied that payments have been
> delayed, and would be making the payment shortly.
>
> This still has not been done.
>
> If by the 31st of December 2009 Crestock has not paid my account, I can
> only assume that you have insovency problems and I will withdraw my images
> from your site.
>
> As Crestock is a very small seller of my images the loss of your
> non-income will not be noticed.
>
> Furthur I will be advising all of my Microstock Friends of this action.
>
> Thankyou
>Mollypix

----- Original Message -----
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: Message from crestock.com's contactform

Hello Mollypix,

I understand your views on this. Many of the most delayed payments were
cleared this week, but unfortunately I see that your request was not among
them (the requests are processed chronologically). we hope to provide a
clear timeline for remaining payments soon.

Best regards,
Gudmund

Gudmund Aarseth
The Crestock Team
[email protected]

Hi,

Please understand that I only have your word on this.

Can you please give me a date when my payment will be made.

Again, I have only these excuses to go by.

Thankyou

Mollypix

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 16:27 by mollypix »

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 16:29 »
I received mine from the end of September this week.  It is a big concern that they can't pay us in a reasonable time but at least they are still paying out.

lisafx

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 18:14 »
No.  

My last payout was Nov. 16, but it included four payout requests, the first of which was about 7 weeks old.

I am currently waiting for one that was made on Nov 30, but since I am still measuring in weeks and not months I am not too worried yet ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 19:06 by lisafx »

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 18:54 »
I haven't received my payment either.  Of course, my request hasn't had enough time to properly age, what with it being just shy of a month now...  ::)

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 19:26 »
Mine's more than six weeks old.  Coupled with a backlog of a thousand unreviewed submissions, I can't say I have any confidence that this will turn out well.

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 20:47 »
Hi I wait for 3 month no payment I mail 3 Times to crestock no answer, I post on there on forum 2 Times passt 3 Weeks no answer. I told them to delet my works no answer.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 04:13 »
They paid me part of what they owe me just before christmas, from what I tell it's not one of my 'requests' that's been delayed a long time, infact I think each payment request you make just adds onto the 'total requested' if its any consolation yes they are paying something (but nothing for 3 months before that tho!)

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 21:44 »
They owe me for 2 months (October and November). We tried emailing them, no answer. I wonder if they are in trouble - this is not a good sign.

microstockphoto.co.uk

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 10:52 »
After waiting almost two months and after many un-answered emails and posts on their forum, they replied to to my last email (end Nov) saying payment was due in a few days.

And they actually paid my $50 on Dec, 1st eventually.

So, there's hope for you.

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 22:33 »
Hi Folks,

I sent this email to Crestock today.

I have tried to delete my images from Crestock, but the website does not have the necessary "DELETE" button.

Does anybody know a way to delete images at Crestock?

Not happy at all with Crestock.

Cheers

Mollypix

Dear Sir,

I have repetedly asked for a payout of $50 on my account Since October of 2009.

You have not paid this account.

I can only assume that Crestock is insolvent.

Please remove all of my images from sale, any furthur sales of my images will be considered THEFT.

Thankyou

Mollypix

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 17:05 »
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I am wondering if anyone has received payment from Crestock recently.

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 17:11 »
They rejected 73/ 73 of my photos last time...
Most of these photos are accepted on IS and SS...

Don't expect anything.... ;-)

lisafx

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 18:22 »
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I am wondering if anyone has received payment from Crestock recently.

I got a payout on the 21st.  It was final payout after asking to have my files removed.

They were good sports about it and paid out promptly.  After some of what I have read here I was very pleasantly surprised :)

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 19:39 »
Thanks for the info, Lisa.  They closed my account pretty quickly, but I still don't have my payment requested in November 2009.  Are they running two or three months behind on payments?

xst

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 20:46 »
it took them 4 days to answer to my e-mail.
here is their reply

There are unfortunately significant delays to payouts at the moment. They are being processed chronologically, but can at the moment take significantly longer than the normal 2-3 weeks.

Sincere apologies for the delay, just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,
Gudmund

Gudmund Aarseth
The Crestock Team
[email protected]

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 21:00 »
They are not even aswering to mine , for months

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 21:09 »
I've had a payment request in since November 1st.  I'm already half way to another payment, and I have little confidence I'll see either one.

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 02:01 »
I had a payment request that was a few months old that I just got paid for a couple days ago.  They paid the outstanding amount that was the total of multiple payment requests.

I don't think it helps to send an email nagging them about payment.  They seem to be working on it slow and steady, and although I agree that it is an unacceptable time to wait it doesn't seem like emails speed anything up.

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 05:09 »
I got paid today to Moneybookers, requested some time in December   :)

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 04:28 »
I've been waiting for about 2 and a half months now. I've had enough, I'll probably start removing my images this week and after that I'll do the final payment request.

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 05:50 »
yep me too, stop uploading last year some time. I'm waiting on 2 payments and half way to claiming the 3rd, decided a couple of weeks ago that I when I get to $50 again (I expect end of the month) that I will delete the images.

Microbius

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 07:22 »
I'm owed 450 odd dollars, last payment sometime in November !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 14:01 »
Nop. Payment requested in November.
In January further payment request.
No payments received yet.
Last images reviewed sometimes in October.
I think, Crestock is dying definitely. I see no activity on the side at all.

helix7

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 23:41 »
Images take forever to get reviewed, payments take forever. Now they've got this 50% off sale. It's not looking good.

Although the sale is for 3-month subscriptions, so I guess they'll need to stay open at least that long. ;)

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 23:57 »
It seams worse than Thing iStock lounch.
Im just curious about unsucces of that Thing dot konj.
Also have about 50 images on that Crestoka but never catch the time to screw them up to disable my acc.
Maybe the fastest version will be to sign up blank screen with message with you own willing to do that if "wanabee" customer support dont answering you questions.
At all I think that all dont make sense because I think that Cre iStock is only ONE MAN which is doing all things...
OK maybe I am wrong two peoples (his wife as waitress)...

helix7

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 00:21 »
...At all I think that all dont make sense because I think that Cre iStock is only ONE MAN which is doing all things...

I'm guessing it's more than one guy, but you bring up a good point. What really happened over there? One day things are humming along smoothly, images getting reviewed in a timely manner, payouts are fairly quick. Then all of a sudden someone slammed on the brakes. This wasn't exactly a gradual slowdown. It does make you wonder if there were employee cutbacks, reviewer cuts, etc.

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 08:50 »
likely a cash flow issue which doesn't bode well for their future...I'm off this boat.

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 15:04 »
...At all I think that all dont make sense because I think that Cre iStock is only ONE MAN which is doing all things...

I'm guessing it's more than one guy, but you bring up a good point. What really happened over there? One day things are humming along smoothly, images getting reviewed in a timely manner, payouts are fairly quick. Then all of a sudden someone slammed on the brakes. This wasn't exactly a gradual slowdown. It does make you wonder if there were employee cutbacks, reviewer cuts, etc.

nearly all their staff left in one day, including most (all?) their reviewers and Josh who seemed to be running it etc.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 22:11 by Phil »

Fotonaut

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 11:00 »
Here is the company info (accounting, etc.) for Creative Visual Group (aka Crestock) 2005-2008. All text in Norwegian, and numbers in Norwegian crowns. Google translation here.

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 20:37 »
The only numbers I know is that it took them half a year to pay me last time with all kind of excuses , like we didn't saw you in our list , then we thought we payed you cause you requested payout long ago , etc.

Now we are on the same track again , two months , not replaying to my e-mails , forum posts etc.

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 22:12 »
waiting for over 3 months now...

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 22:48 »
WFT is Cre iStock?
Is it some kind worse than Thing iStock???

helix7

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 23:27 »
nearly all their staff left in one day, including most (all?) their reviewers and Josh who seemed to be running it etc.

Anyone know why everyone left?

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 13:14 »
ups , the payed me today  ;)

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2010, 04:01 »
no payment here .. they were pretty fast to delete my account though when I told them I wanted my files removed .. they came through on that request overnight.

IF

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 04:11 »
I'm still waiting since November or so...

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 12:05 »
Oh my!  I don't believe it!  I just got an email from PayPal saying that Crestock sent me money!  Woo Hoo!

Hopefully take care of many on their list.

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2010, 12:51 »
Just got mine as well.  It only took three and a half months, and I'm only two thirds of the way to another payout.  Wonder how long that one will take.

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 12:59 »
Just got mine today.... :(

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 16:53 »
25c... Just 25c away...

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 18:45 »
I got mine today.  I still have some $$ in my account and affiliates bringing me pennies, but I requested that all of my images be removed.  They did and I will keep the account open just to see what happens.

CofkoCof

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 03:16 »
I also got mine yesterday, took about 3 months.

helix7

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2010, 23:42 »

Seems they aren't reviewing images much anymore. I've got stuff from November still pending.

Microbius

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 06:52 »
I got hefty chunk of the money owed to me via paypal, still waiting for about a third of it