MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Last Stockxpert payout related issue  (Read 16589 times)

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 15:18 »
It occurs that a lot of photographers still have default 5$ on their stockxpert balance. Let it do something useful. Why not to buy image from other contributor portfolio, just to round up a sum, since minimum payout doesn't matter this time. I propose to show links on your StockXpert portfolio here, to exchange this 5$ favor thing

I tried to support Haiti with this file, still 60 whole cents from Payout limit. Till today, none of my images showed up at Thinkstock....
So help Haiti with a small donation: 

http://nl.stockxpert.com/browse_image/view/57200101

THANX!

donding

• Think before you speak
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 15:23 »
It occurs that a lot of photographers still have default 5$ on their stockxpert balance. Let it do something useful. Why not to buy image from other contributor portfolio, just to round up a sum, since minimum payout doesn't matter this time. I propose to show links on your StockXpert portfolio here, to exchange this 5$ favor thing

I tried to support Haiti with this file, still 60 whole cents from Payout limit. Till today, none of my images showed up at Thinkstock....

THANX!

All you have to do is contact customer support and ask for a final payout...they will payout no matter rather there is $100.00 or $5.00. Just ask.

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 16:11 »

THANX!

All you have to do is contact customer support and ask for a final payout...they will payout no matter rather there is $100.00 or $5.00. Just ask.

I can have a final payout but they will close the account and I want to see what happens with the files on Thinkstock, even it can take months before another sale shows up.

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 16:00 »
Deleted images and requested payout on 02/02 and three more times after that.

Still waiting....... ???

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 17:19 »
Still waiting on mine too.  Supposed to have been done this week. 

sc

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 17:21 »
I got an e-mail from them yesterday about when I might receive payment this is what they said:
"You payment will be made in the next few weeks."

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 14:50 »
sigh .. getting closer to getting paid. I requested my final payout and account closed as soon as they announced the whole thinkstock deal. I specifically stated that I did not want my images migrated to thinkstock ... waited .. waited .. waited .. finally get a reply and it's a stupid email from istock asking me to reconsider and asking me to include my port on thinkstock .. argg I just want my money .. tell them once again I don't want to be on thinkstock .. waited some more .. today I got another reply saying I'd be paid in a couple weeks.

Way to go on ruining a perfectly good company. When it was SX I often got paid within 24 hours and sometimes the same day. At the most they would take the full 3 days to pay me. Istock takes over and now I'm looking at 2 months.

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 16:40 »
finally get a reply and it's a stupid email from istock asking me to reconsider and asking me to include my port on thinkstock

hmmm...that's pretty interesting

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 18:59 »
finally get a reply and it's a stupid email from istock asking me to reconsider and asking me to include my port on thinkstock

hmmm...that's pretty interesting

i am not surprised.  it is always better to try to keep an exisiting contributor or client, no matter what the situation. if Support simply shrug and say , "buf good riddance!" . consider the consequence if you delete 50 accounts of StockXpert contributors.  i am sure there would be an impact to your inventory, even if some are non performing.

no matter what, it's better to have a happy camper than one who will move on to say " i quit those ppl " !