pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors


Author Topic: Partner program makes up 90% of income on IS?  (Read 681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: August 18, 2016, 15:19 »
0
I am pretty new to microstock, joined a few sites this year.

I have heard that the partner program should make around 10% of the income on IS, whilst IS downloads the other 90%.
My experience is the opposite, and has been for months since I started.

Thoughts from veterans?


ShadySue

  • There is a crack in everything
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 15:26 »
+1
Credit sales are getting more and more rare, and now, essentially, they're a subs site.
When you say 90% of your sales are from the partner program, are you literally meaning from Thinkstock, rather than subs or G+?
Although falling credit sales is commonly reported, over the past few months, I've read people saying their PP sales are falling, though subs are increasing, to a limited extent. (I'm not in the PP.)

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 15:40 »
0
Yes literally Thinkstock.
Subs is there, but far less sales than the partner program brings me.
Perhaps it is too early to have a true diagnosis for my images  ;D

Thank you


 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
24 Replies
2468 Views
Last post November 22, 2012, 01:47
by RacePhoto
1 Replies
1365 Views
Last post February 19, 2013, 14:39
by hotwalkn
15 Replies
3537 Views
Last post October 02, 2015, 10:54
by Noedelhap
1 Replies
608 Views
Last post August 27, 2015, 05:41
by Justanotherphotographer
3 Replies
1017 Views
Last post April 20, 2016, 14:19
by ShadySue

Sponsors

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors