MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: TAX  (Read 2632 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: April 30, 2012, 05:02 »
Im finding this very confusing. I have submitted the standard W8BEN form to DT. Im from the UK and do not work in US or live there.

Account says 0% withholding tax. However im looking at Achilles post and I dont know if i need to submit a ITIN form.

Anyone help


« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:09 »
No, you don't need to.



Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results


3100 Posing Cards Bundle