MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: filling tax return - fotolia data  (Read 1750 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: April 04, 2016, 05:34 »
i believe this was asked before but i can't find the answer anywhere:

how do you report your income and taxes from fotolia in your annual tax return to the IRS? fotolia doesn't provide 1099 / 1042-S like other sites.

(i am a non U.S citizen.)

my accounted said i have to file my return asap so that i can receive tax refund for previous years therefor i'm in real need for solution.

thank you!

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:05 »
I got a 1099 from Fotolia and since I just returned to them late last year, I made less than $600, but still received the form. You should call them, maybe it was lost in the mail?

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 05:05 »
thanks for the reply :)
in fact i did contact fotolia before posting here, and i was told that the form cannot be provided (i'm not a U.S citizen, maybe only U.S citizens get it?)

i was wondering if someone else here is in the same condition, and if so what can be done so that i can ask for a refund for the taxes i paid needlessly. 

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 07:47 »
I am in the same situation with Fotolia and also don't know what to do :(
I was sure that it's a must for stock sites to send it...


Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
6 Replies
Last post February 01, 2007, 23:48
by epixx
1 Replies
Last post December 17, 2009, 10:47
by leaf
566 Replies
Last post November 02, 2011, 12:35
by fotorob
7 Replies
Last post July 25, 2015, 11:24
by Dodie
0 Replies
Last post February 28, 2016, 23:11
by Rick_jo


Microstock Poll Results