Microstock Photography Forum - General => General Stock Discussion => Topic started by: AYA on January 10, 2017, 16:51

Title: Valid property release for creative commons image
Post by: AYA on January 10, 2017, 16:51
Hi everyone,
quick question: I would like to make double exposures and I need some cityscapes. I found a few websites with CC0 licences like unsplash and I want to know how I can fill up a Property release with the relevent informations so the agencies don't reject everything.

Is there anyone who has experience doing that?