MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Payment option for contributors from European Union?  (Read 6225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: January 24, 2017, 20:33 »
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone from Europe could help me decide which payment method would be the best. I have accounts on IS, SS and AS. I need to fill in tax form which is still in progress (for AS also W8 - BEN).

I work as a freelancer (sole proprietor) which means I could pay taxes through my business. Other option is to pay them as individual if I choose one of the other payment options (not the bank account).

If anyone has experience with this, would appreciate your help,


« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 16:50 »
Yeah, I'm also looking for an answer to this.
I'm also from the EU and I'm interested in what the advantages/disadvantages of both options would be.
As a freelancer I also am the holder of a sole proprietorship entity (with a business TIN issued by my country).

From what I understood from Shutterstock support, if you already have files uploaded as individual you have to transfer the copyright of all the content to the company you want to be represented by.
They sent me a form for that purpose, but I haven't sent it back yet.


Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post September 17, 2009, 13:44
by TimMc
2 Replies
Last post September 10, 2010, 03:28
by RT
2 Replies
Last post January 25, 2013, 05:50
by heywoody
29 Replies
Last post February 22, 2014, 03:21
by Dr Bouz
13 Replies
Last post May 06, 2021, 09:58
by Zero Talent


Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results