Microstock Photography Language Specific Boards > Norsk / Dansk / Svensk


<< < (2/2)

MEN... spar pa kvitteringene dine.

If you ever decide to become a 'pro' photographer, and start doing portraits, band photography, weddings or the like and fakturere for over kr 50,000 in 12 months, then you are mva pliktig.  That means you have to start charging mva on anything you charge for... but also means you get BACK the mva on everything you buy for your business.  INCLUDING things you have bought in the past, before you were mva pliktig... (as long as those items are still in use in your business and as long as those items are not used up (like paper, or ink or something))

I did this, and was able to get back mva i had paid on camera gear and computers boughten a couple years back.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version