MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: How to get paper about tax in IRS?  (Read 755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


« on: September 19, 2016, 06:50 »
Hello! I'm from Ukraine.
I filled out the form W-8BEN online shutterstock and get 10% tax. Non 30%. It`s cool. Ok.
But I do not want to double taxation in my country.
The Law of Ukraine tells me get a certificate (about my taxes in the US) in IRS. If i will get a certificate, the Ukrainian tax is 10%. If i will not get a certificate, the Ukrainian tax is 20% (WOW!). This is problem!
1042s from shutterstock is not suitable because it is not government organization. Very suitable copy of the 1042s from the IRS. It would be great!
How to get some paper in IRS? Help me please!
PS I'm sorry for bad english (Thanks :D). Thank you!

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:23 »
...1042s from shutterstock is not suitable because it is not government organization...

As far as I know, the IRS never issues paperwork about money earned or taxes withheld from it - that is always done by the company that paid the earnings and withheld the tax (and Shutterstock has to file paperwork with the IRS to pay them the money Shutterstock withheld from you). The IRS does have a Russian language help section if that helps:


Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
6 Replies
Last post August 20, 2008, 09:27
by MikLav

Started by oboy Off Topic

0 Replies
Last post January 25, 2011, 23:56
by oboy
12 Replies
Last post July 20, 2011, 16:31
by seawhisper
13 Replies
Last post July 10, 2013, 14:38
by old crow
18 Replies
Last post November 25, 2015, 14:38
by ShadySue


Microstock Poll Results